Malta

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

TZRsteve

Malta

Post by TZRsteve »

I'm looking for a contact in malta.
Anoyone here? Im trying to learn some basic maltese and would like to get hold of wahda gazzeta fil-malti ghall-prattika. Grazzi
pompeiisneaks
Site Admin

Re: Malta

Post by pompeiisneaks »

I'm at a loss... why did you create a user in a guitar amp forum to find someone that speaks maltese? You have all the markings of a pretty legitimate account so I'm guessing you're just really confused?

If you can't make any sense I'm going to ban/block/delete your account here shortly. This forum is not a 'guitar amp forum for learning maltese' :O

~Phil
tUber Nerd!
TZRsteve

Post by TZRsteve »

Thanks for that mate. I did think that this part of the forum was for general chit chatt. I also assumed that this forum had a pretty diverse group of members Feel free to delete the post. I will not be offended.
ChopSauce

Post by ChopSauce »

Maybe you can suggest that maltese speaking members "talk" with you in private messages within your signature, in any forum whose matter would be of interest to you?
cbass

Post by cbass »

Are you in Malta? I've always wanted to see the ruins there but probably never will.

I'm seriously considering going to Peru. I'm terrified of flying though.
TZRsteve

Post by TZRsteve »

Lived there as a kid. Now im a very old scouser. I just fancy the challenge of learning one of the most difficult languages. I did some french at school failed miserably. Did some german as an engineering / electronics student and forgot most of that.
pompeiisneaks
Site Admin

Post by pompeiisneaks »

TZRsteve wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 8:43 am Thanks for that mate. I did think that this part of the forum was for general chit chatt. I also assumed that this forum had a pretty diverse group of members Feel free to delete the post. I will not be offended.
No need, I just was worried you were some kind of spam/scam account, you've since acted like a human... we're good.

Any chat is fine, just a new member with very few posts making a post not related to the forums seemed weird...

Nothing to see here move along.

~Phil
tUber Nerd!
TZRsteve

Post by TZRsteve »

:)