Thinking about moving south

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Shrimp boat captain or window shutters?

Shrimp boat captain
53%
Window shutters
35%
Stay home and try to out ass hole the Yankees
12%

Total votes: 17

cbass

Re: Thinking about moving south

Post by cbass »

I don't think we're gonna do the Stockton house. The area looks wonderful but the old house needs some work and I'm lazy. We were able to secure a good loan so I want to find a place I don't have to work on.
cbass

Post by cbass »

I'm so out of here. They're trying to screw us over on my wifes severance and her last paycheck. Last paycheck is not up for debate. So im gonna handle like I do construction companies that try to screw me over. I've always gotten paid and I've never had to sue anyone.

We knew my wife was gonna have to have major hip surgery. Turns out she has to have another back surgery before the hip surgery. I bet there's some good neurosurgeons in mobile.
The hospital here is going under. The other hospitals in Springfield want nothing to do with buying them out. There's 30 million missing the state is investigating. If this hospital goes under I won't be able to sale my house for 500bucks. It employs about 20 percent of the population in this town
SERENITY NOW!!!!
cbass

Post by cbass »

Got the severance pay worked out with one phone call. You think people would learn by now I know everyone in this town.

Got chomos contract cancelled with one phone call. I used them same supplier out of Kansas City. So i called d
The sales manager. They hadnt heard the story up there. We talked for about 45 mins. They came and picked up all the materials they fronted him. Hes letting the door company and other vendors know and more importantly the architect and company that's doing the job. I wanted to wait for him bond out of jail before I made the call so he could watch his company go down in person.

I wonder if tge jackoff that owns the shop building regrets not leasing to me when I offered. All the vendors have his # now and are contacting him about getting in the building. To get their property.
Last edited by cbass on Thu Sep 28, 2023 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cbass

Post by cbass »

Sorry I know yall got your own problems. Just trying to stay calm and not make any stupid decisions. I don't think I'm doing anything unethical. I'm pissed but I'm not seeking revenge. I just think everyone involved should know who they're dealing with.

I didn't mean to sound like a blow hard on that last post. I just literally know mist everyone in town. I know its hard to believe but most of them like me and will take my word as fact.
cbass

Post by cbass »

Damn guys my wifes back is really messed up. She needs another major surgery. I guess thwy want to do it asap or there could be more nerve damage. Then she's got to have hip surgery after that. I'm not sure what to do. I don't think it can wait untill we can move
cbass

Post by cbass »

cbass

Post by cbass »

I think it'd probably be best for the moderator to delete this thread. I don't want people thinking theirs something wrong with me. I know everyone had their own problems. I guess everyone can jump in and bitch about stuff.
Like electric bikes I make fun of everyone I see riding one but deep down I'm secretly jealous.
I hate ticks and chiggers also.
I have a problem with horses
I won't rent to old people
Electric cars aren't sustainable
cbass

Post by cbass »

Guess it's time to accept reality. My wife isn't healthy enough to move. Interest rates are through the roof. Both of ourparents are frantic about us moving. Even if I sold my place tomorrow. I'm still trapped here. In this meth ridden shit hole. Guess it's time to start drinkin
cbass

Post by cbass »

I think I found a real job with benefits and everything. I can do all these tasks. I meet the minimum qualifications. I ain't painting though

https://www.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=eb0b535777ad13ad
statorvane

Post by statorvane »

Don't delete! This has been an entertaining thread. Unlike you my mother lives ~1000 miles away. Hard for me to pack up and move (to "NA" - Muscle Shoals area) as my wife's family is local here (Southern Tier NY). A lot of us think we live in a 5hithole. You are not alone my friend!
cbass

Post by cbass »

statorvane wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:15 am Don't delete! This has been an entertaining thread. Unlike you my mother lives ~1000 miles away. Hard for me to pack up and move (to "NA" - Muscle Shoals area) as my wife's family is local here (Southern Tier NY). A lot of us think we live in a 5hithole. You are not alone my friend!
The problem is it used to be very nice here. It's not anymore. Theres twekers/homeless everywhere. People arent friendly anymore. Never thought id see it here.I'm trapped here. Theres nothing for us here no opportunities for her kid. My boys work on the road to make a living. My mom won't leave because she has to take care of my dopehead nearly 60 year old brother. Guess I'll just accept it. I'm not getting out of here.

Never been to muscle Shoals times are better there I'm told.
cbass

Post by cbass »

This sums where im from up. Pretty well. He didn't get into the decline. Like how 25 years ago Springfield was consistently ranked as one of the nicest cities to live. Now it's consistently on top of crime and murder rates
cbass

Post by cbass »

I thought of something else that bothers me.
Guys that named Sean that spell it with an Sh.
No offense ii any Shaun's it's just the spelling that bothers me. I can't help it in Irish
cbass

Post by cbass »

We almost made it out. If we would've tried 6 months ago probably would've succeeded. The hip surgeon sent the MRIs and stuff to the neurosurgeon. Were supposed to hear from them Wednesday. I'm not expecting any good news. Probably want to do a mylagram then fuse shit and stuff. Then hip surgery after that. It's worst case scenario for it. 6 month recovery time. Could use some prayers.
cbass

Post by cbass »

We got big bright moons here. I'd miss the stars for sure if I left.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.