Platinum and Horse Shit (A Brief Story of Emergence)

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Reeltarded

Re: Platinum and Horse Shit (A Brief Story of Emergence)

Post by Reeltarded »

Ahh.. it is easy to know what caused the impact. Speeding thing ignores right of way.

I was seven years old when David Moss challenged me with the simple question. "What is light?" I am pretty sure staring at the bulb let him know that he screwed my life up pretty good.

Did I ever show you guy's my Universe schematic?

Good.

The last thing I need is a bunch of you making copies.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
cbass

Post by cbass »

Oops
TUBEDUDE

Post by TUBEDUDE »

Reeltarded wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:18 am Ahh.. it is easy to know what caused the impact. Speeding thing ignores right of way.

I was seven years old when David Moss challenged me with the simple question. "What is light?" I am pretty sure staring at the bulb let him know that he screwed my life up pretty good.

Good.

Yeah, that's what caused the multiverse.
Tube junkie that aspires to become a tri-state bidirectional buss driver.
Smitty

Post by Smitty »

This is a topic of immense gravity
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

TUBEDUDE wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:28 am
Reeltarded wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:18 am Ahh.. it is easy to know what caused the impact. Speeding thing ignores right of way.

Good.

Prove it!

We should not believe that adding layers of complexity is a workable idea for a thing we can't explain. My model is called Waterfall and it's isn't parallel. :o

We might be on a + half wave. it started out as a conjecture, and now some years later it is considered important for answering hard questions with simple maths. If you draw a line at =0, the opposite phase and polarity information cancels. Where is the missing -matter? It's out beyond the Hawking period, of course! Universe go Brrrrrrr ABABABABABABABABABAB ad infinitum.

Reality is digital. Weird.

Hey! Speaking of... if you want to waste some time drooling, look up information theory. Also holographic principle. (Leonard Susskind) Nima Arkani is where the answers are though.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
TUBEDUDE

Post by TUBEDUDE »

Reeltarded wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:20 am
TUBEDUDE wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:28 am

Good.

Prove it!

We should not believe that adding layers of complexity is a workable idea for a thing we can't explain. My model is called Waterfall and it's isn't parallel. :o

We might be on a + half wave. it started out as a conjecture, and now some years later it is considered important for answering hard questions with simple maths. If you draw a line at =0, the opposite phase and polarity information cancels. Where is the missing -matter? It's out beyond the Hawking period, of course! Universe go Brrrrrrr ABABABABABABABABABAB ad infinitum.

Reality is digital. Weird.

Hey! Speaking of... if you want to waste some time drooling, look up information theory. Also holographic principle. (Leonard Susskind) Nima Arkani is where the answers are though.
There's the rub. Much of the cosmological modeling is conjecture, as proof is hard to come by due to the Planck scale limits on observation.
I found Talbot's "The Holographic Universe" harmonizes with my totally subjective view. String theory, or more likely M theory, also has an appeal that is as good as any other conjecture, given the Planck limitation.
Thanks for the Arkani reference. What a mind! I wish I had thirty more years to see the product of his 100 Tev collider. If he can get the Chinese to build it.
ericlc

Post by ericlc »

Luckily for all the amp builders /electronic engineers here, the universe is electric.
TUBEDUDE

Post by TUBEDUDE »

ericlc wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:21 am Luckily for all the amp builders /electronic engineers here, the universe is electric.
And magnetic!
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

Uhohs

BEEHIVE
cbass

Post by cbass »

Nevermind
didit

Post by didit »

Hello --

Fine topic to thread. A finer material choice for the original model would have been Palladium and Bat Shit. Gravity as described is pure weak emergence. Even phase of water and other similar stuff is weak. Strong emergence is where it all gets strange, and your great-grandparents second law of TD becomes apparently but not actually violated. Examples are everywhere in everyday life and needn't be really enumerated. Fines for invoking it vary depending on which department at the University one is beholden to, too.

Best .. Ian
didit

Post by didit »

cbass wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:43 pmNevermind
Nirvana.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TUBEDUDE

Post by TUBEDUDE »

Ah, the lawsuit baby, still reaching for money.
TUBEDUDE

Post by TUBEDUDE »

TUBEDUDE wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:13 pm Ah, the lawsuit baby, still reaching for money.
Say that's not..... no, too young.
cbass

Post by cbass »

didit wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:10 pm
cbass wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 12:43 pmNevermind

I didn't want to stray to far off topic like I have a tendency to do.