where are my glasses

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Reeltarded

where are my glasses

Post by Reeltarded »

i took my glasses off in the house

they are in the house

i am about to start reciting shakespere
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
Reeltarded

Re: where are my glasses

Post by Reeltarded »

Kitchen floor. Almost stepped on.

Disaster avoided for now.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
angelodp

Post by angelodp »

How about the 'where is my iPhone' as you hold it in your hand....done that one?
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!

Looked for almost 24 hours. I was on phone three hours then thirsty. Found phone on top shelf of fridge...

I have been talking on it and actually said I have to find my phone before I leave...

haha
angelodp

Post by angelodp »

La vecchia e brutta
TUBEDUDE

Post by TUBEDUDE »

I bought seven pairs, one for each room and one for the car. Still can't find one regularly, then a day later I'll find three pairs in one room.. can't win. My two arch enemies, Entropy and Gravity.
Tube junkie that aspires to become a tri-state bidirectional buss driver.
cbass

Post by cbass »

Guess I need some glasses. When i renewed my driver license I barely could see any of the letters. I thought they were trying to trick me with question marks and ampersands on the eye chart. I think the only reason I passed is cause the kid felt sorry for me.
I probably should have gotbthe hint a couple of years ago when i got a reddot sight and the dot looked look a fuzzy misshapen star. I was getting about 4 foot groups at 50yds. So now I just put prism scopes on everything. I can still hit with open sights but not very fasr.Probably be cheaper to get glasses.
I was wanting to get that surgery for astigmatism but I only got one eye whatvif they screw up?