Fight Club

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Reeltarded

Fight Club

Post by Reeltarded »

YouTube wants to fight. Subvert the ads on Apple device by sharing to yourself in imessage. Works on other embed chat apps.

They blocked my subscription list. It is more complicated but that is also a fight they can't win. They blocked my ip from subscriptions.

I don't mind ads that support my sub content. It is something else. It is the rampant trash ads for sensational celebrity nudity and the psuedomedical advice that could kill people. It is also their choice to host terrorist propaganda.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
didit

Re: Fight Club

Post by didit »

Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

didit wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:46 pm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enshittification

Best ..
What a great article. Thank you!

This has analogs in so many fields, actually.. every field I have stood in. "heh" but not like "heh.. funny!".
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
didit

Post by didit »

Reeltarded wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 2:14 pm
didit wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 1:46 pm https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enshittification

Best ..
What a great article. Thank you!

This has analogs in so many fields, actually.. every field I have stood in. "heh" but not like "heh.. funny!".
Yes. It's not new, just recently in the news renewed. Though Cory's points specifically about tech-monos hit the marks.

cbass

Post by cbass »

I reported and blocked adds I found offensive. They took away the option to block or report and started showing very disgusting offensive ads. I noticed that my comments dont get posted anymore after that too.
Enjoy what little rights you have left they're being eroded quickly and ain't coming back. We gave it all up to google.