What's for supper?

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

cbass

Re: What's for supper?

Post by cbass »

ViperDoc wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:12 am Looks tasty. Nothing like 22LR for dessert.
How else you think I got that good groundhog meat?
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

It has been a rough time since last Thursday and I can almost count the calories on my fingers.

I dream about flan, a frozen custard, a chicken breast that is super spicy.. and a gallon of fresh lemonade.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
cbass

Post by cbass »

Reeltarded wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:43 am It has been a rough time since last Thursday and I can almost count the calories on my fingers.

I dream about flan, a frozen custard, a chicken breast that is super spicy.. and a gallon of fresh lemonade.
Are you doing a fast? Or hunger strike?
Last edited by cbass on Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cbass

Post by cbass »

ViperDoc wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:44 pm
cbass wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:58 pm I don't think I've tried an in and out burger. I really need to diversify my pallet but I'll bet the Pomona burger has been dead a shorter amount of time. The lettuce too
martin manning wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 7:50 pm 4x3 Animal Protein syle?
LOL. So I'm just a customer, but In N Out beef is never frozen, so that's some brand new beef. They only open locations that meet their supply chain distance requirements. Like you, I've had my fair share of burgers, and In N Out is fresh and not-chemically-overseasoned like other similar places. I like it. The secret menu opens a lot of doors to find your niche.

"4 x 3" = 4 patties, 3 cheese. The max is 4 x 4. In the past, there was no limit, and you could order a 20 x 20 in a box. But not anymore.
"Fried Mustard" = the patties are fried in mustard on the hot top, just like a classic smashed onion burger from the midwest, and it comes with pickles. It's delicious.
"Protein Style" = no bun, the burger is wrapped in lettuce, which is how I like to roll to justify the experience. Low carb and all.
"Animal Style" = extra spread and grilled onions, which is a great way to go if you have a bun. Otherwise, it gets too saucy IMO. But you can Animal style your fries to make up for it. YUM.

There's a burger place in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho called Hudsons that is famous for selling two things: hamburgers and pie. It's a single bar table lineup where you sit and order as many burgers and slices of pie as you want, and then the next person in line takes your place when you're done. The only toppings on the burgers allowed are cheese, pickles, onions and mustard--nothing else. Not a french fry in the joint. The man at the cook top looks like a machine, making burgers by hand as fast as humanly possible, nonstop. It's damned good. Highly recommended.
Those sound good. You should be a spokesman for them. Unless they open one 4 hours from anywhere AR. Ill probably never get to try it.
Makes me want to get some Maid-Rite for lunch today.

The Pomona country store is also a meat processor. Theyre just a regular burger. I've had better but its fresh.Their supply chain is walking to the fridge.. and the burgers are really $2 on tuesday and fresh veggies from the green house but unless you happen to be Rollin down 63 heading in to Arkansas you'll never get to try one either
cbass

Post by cbass »

Fresh eggs, from our chickens, farm sausage still working on that sourdough dont forget the horseradish and fresh homemade butter.
We're out of fresh milk :(
I really need to get a life
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

No. Hip pain from my accident made me sick.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
cbass

Post by cbass »

Dammit that's terrible. Is there any surgery treatment planned? My wife tried injections for pain into her hip and spine and it just made everything worse
cbass

Post by cbass »

If anyone wasn't already depressed here's my town
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by cbass on Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cbass

Post by cbass »

My stuff
cbass

Post by cbass »

What's everyone's favorite Thai dish? Since we have to go to the big city of Springfield. We're gonna a go by a Thai restaurant we like.

I'm thinking pad thai. https://www.google.com/search?client=ms ... RkoI2E74kO
ViperDoc

Post by ViperDoc »

cbass wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:16 pm What's everyone's favorite Thai dish? Since we have to go to the big city of Springfield. We're gonna a go by a Thai restaurant we like.

With Thai, you almost can't go wrong. Green curry is always a good choice, especially if the chef uses kaffir lime leaves. Pad Prik King is spicy beef with green beans, that's very good. Pineapple Fried rice is also damned good. Tom Yum, the coconut creamy soup with lemon. Yeah, buddy. Enjoy.
Just plug it in, man.
WhopperPlate

Post by WhopperPlate »

cbass wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:16 pm What's everyone's favorite Thai dish? Since we have to go to the big city of Springfield. We're gonna a go by a Thai restaurant we like.

Curries. Yellow red or green . Delicious .
Charlie
cbass

Post by cbass »

The only time I tried curry I didn't like it but it was a different place
Their lunch menu is limited. I want to try the pineapple fried rice but my wife is highly allergic to pineapple
cbass

Post by cbass »

I git drunken noodles #4 on spice :twisted: and my hot ginger got the ginger delight.
Their supper menu Is a lot fancier and a lot more $
cbass

Post by cbass »

It tasted better than it photographed. It was excellent. Made my nose run. Didn't get a pic of the spring rolls cause they got devoured immediately
Last edited by cbass on Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.