It's that time of year again

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

cbass

It's that time of year again

Post by cbass »

I know ViperDoc Been waitin all year

cbass

Re: It's that time of year again

Post by cbass »

It's delicious you'd like it and no one eats opossum here. At least not since the depression of '06

cbass

Post by cbass »

Can't belive how un-American yall are by not chipping in and eating your share of groundhog! :x
ViperDoc

Post by ViperDoc »

Groundhog stew channel? I have seen it all. If you go high enough on your Patreon, do you get free stew sent to the house?

Paging the James Beard Foundation...
Just plug it in, man.
sluckey

Post by sluckey »

Good stuff. Take some on your next job interview. Even better, take these two videos along with a pot of stew.
cbass

Post by cbass »

ViperDoc wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:06 am Groundhog stew channel? I have seen it all. If you go high enough on your Patreon, do you get free stew sent to the house?

Paging the James Beard Foundation...
No. They're pretty well distributed. Some folks call them whistle pigs. They're considered a spring delicacy.You just shoot one then clean and skin it like a big squirrel. Then cook it real good.
Don't judge yall is paying good money for raw wormy fish and trying to act all sophisticated out there on the west coast of Idaho.
cbass

Post by cbass »

sluckey wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:08 am Good stuff. Take some on your next job interview. Even better, take these two videos along with a pot of stew.
You have to be careful. Offering delicacies can be a hassle. Like the johnny paycheck turtle soup fiasco.

Last edited by cbass on Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leo_Gnardo

Post by Leo_Gnardo »

Fox gets some of my groundhogs. Chipmunks have disappeared and squirrels aren't the crowd they used to be.
down technical blind alleys . . .
cbass

Post by cbass »

Leo_Gnardo wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:48 am Fox gets some of my groundhogs.
Those right-wing fake news cocksuckers ! That's infuriating. Taking food out of hard working Americans mouths.
WhopperPlate

Post by WhopperPlate »

cbass wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:35 am
Those right-wing fake news cocksuckers ! That's infuriating. Taking food out of hard working Americans mouths.
… if the shareholders are Blackrock then you can bet $ its “fake news” … uh oh , did I pry the lid off the can of worms ? 8) :lol:
Charlie
Leo_Gnardo

Post by Leo_Gnardo »

WhopperPlate wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:00 pm
… if the shareholders are Blackrock then you can bet $ its “fake news” … uh oh , did I pry the lid off the can of worms ? 8) :lol:
I meant the animal, we have a red fox, maybe a family of them frequenting the neighborhood. Calm down you guys! Local fox are seldom seen as they silently go about their work eliminating varmints and pests. Whereas for grim amusement I can watch obnoxious noisy varmints and pests any time on that other fox. Naah, got better things to do! And so do you.
down technical blind alleys . . .
cbass

Post by cbass »

Leo_Gnardo wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:55 pm
WhopperPlate wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:00 pm

I meant the animal, we have a red fox, maybe a family of them frequenting the neighborhood. Calm down you guys! Local fox are seldom seen as they silently go about their work eliminating varmints and pests. Whereas for grim amusement I can watch obnoxious noisy varmints and pests any time on that other fox. Naah, got better things to do! And so do you.
Oh, we got one of them. We keep it in the house. So it don't get the chickens.
We have a German shepherd and a wolf shepherd. We recently got an in ground electric fence. The two big dogs got shocked once and won't go near the boundaries. It works great
We had to order the stubborn dog shock collar for FB(foxy badger). Because cow pies are worth getting electrocuted for.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WhopperPlate

Post by WhopperPlate »

That’s one guilty face :lol:
IMG_4713.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Charlie