Laser Engraving

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

skyboltone

Laser Engraving

Post by skyboltone »

Greetings Lads and Lassies:

It's been a long long time since I posted here. I've not been in a position to build anything and have been other interests taking up my time. Anyway, there was a time here when someone had access to a lazer printer and was making wooden faceplates for the trainwreck stuff. The laser printer my nephew bought will also do glass, aluminum, steel or pretty much whatever. He also has a mechanical engraver for plastics. Years ago another guy here was making silk screened or vinyl covers for the Dum*le amps. We'll be able to make those too.

The most important variable with regard to any control layout of course is dimensions. It can be either an English or Metric layout but it has to be spot on or they won't fit. Perhaps better might be that the builder might drill the holes for the layout, make sure it fits over the build, then send the piece and we'll be able to make it fit.

Any ideas from the folks onboard here would be helpful. Any font, pretty much any size. Help with logo design is available. My nephew has been at this business for 35 years and owns the most successful sign and design shop in Northern Nevada. Pro stuff here, including logo design for commercial products of all kinds.

Need concert/band banners? Yup.

If current ownership doesn't allow this sort of post, please pull this down and let me know.

Dan
The Last of the World's Great Human Beings
Seek immediate medical attention if you suddenly go either deaf or blind.
If you put the Federal Government in charge of the Sahara Desert, in five years time there would be a shortage of sand.
Stephen1966

Re: Laser Engraving

Post by Stephen1966 »

skyboltone wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 8:05 pm Greetings Lads and Lassies:

It's been a long long time since I posted here. I've not been in a position to build anything and have been other interests taking up my time. Anyway, there was a time here when someone had access to a lazer printer and was making wooden faceplates for the trainwreck stuff. The laser printer my nephew bought will also do glass, aluminum, steel or pretty much whatever. He also has a mechanical engraver for plastics. Years ago another guy here was making silk screened or vinyl covers for the Dum*le amps. We'll be able to make those too.

The most important variable with regard to any control layout of course is dimensions. It can be either an English or Metric layout but it has to be spot on or they won't fit. Perhaps better might be that the builder might drill the holes for the layout, make sure it fits over the build, then send the piece and we'll be able to make it fit.

Any ideas from the folks onboard here would be helpful. Any font, pretty much any size. Help with logo design is available. My nephew has been at this business for 35 years and owns the most successful sign and design shop in Northern Nevada. Pro stuff here, including logo design for commercial products of all kinds.

Need concert/band banners? Yup.

If current ownership doesn't allow this sort of post, please pull this down and let me know.

Dan
I don't have a problem with it... Sounds like a great service. Maybe it belongs in the for sale/trade section though?
Stephen
www.primatone.eu