To those who voted.

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Abstract

Re: To those who voted.

Post by Abstract »

drhulsey wrote:
Abstract wrote:... Homelessness doesn't hog as many resources as marijuana enforcement...
When I get to be President, we're gonna legalize marijuana and put a 100W amp in every bedroom. Du-u-ude 8) :!: Guitar players will rule, f**k the neighbors :twisted:

Who's making a 100w TW? :wink:
strato17

Post by strato17 »

Abstract wrote: Who's making a 100w TW? :wink:
I think my ears bled a little just thinking that one might exist. :shock:
drhulsey

Post by drhulsey »

Abstract wrote: Who's making a 100w TW? :wink:
Dude :!: Haven't you heard :?: That's one of Barack's primary goals: funding of the 100W Trainwreck research and development project 8)
(Actually, he'll probably start with the economy, and, then, move on to the TW :oops: )
Tim

In case the NSA is listening, KMA!
drhulsey

Post by drhulsey »

Tubetwang wrote:... Take homeless people for instance...some of them are Lawyers, Doctors etc. Danny Kirwan who was a great guitarist with Fleetwood Mac went through depression and live in cheap hotels or under a bridge in London...
These folks aren't the inabled, they are among the disabled and should be treated for their medical problems. But they still have to choose to be treated.
Tim

Cygnus X1

Post by Cygnus X1 »

I'm strongly considering staying out of this debate.

Yup.

Toobs Rool!
:D
stink

Post by stink »

drhulsey wrote:Dude :!: Haven't you heard :?: That's one of Barack's primary goals: funding of the 100W Trainwreck research and development project 8) (Actually, he'll probably start with the economy, and, then, move on to the TW :oops: )
Good one Dr. Tim! Maybe we can get some of that $1.4 TRILLION dollar bailout $$$ for 100W TW R&D? I hear Nancy Pelosi is suggesting an additional $500B - That should be able to buy some Black Sable tubes...

-Steve
________
SC2 REPLAY
Last edited by stink on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drhulsey

Post by drhulsey »

stink wrote: ... I hear Nancy Pelosi is suggesting an additional $500B...
A billion here, a billion there. Pretty soon we'll be talkin' about REAL money 8)
(I think Everett Dirksen said that. He was from Illinois, too)

Seriously, we're expending a great deal of energy already, and Obama hasn't even started. I wasted a lot of energy despising Bill Clinton, and it changed nothing. Gettin' your d**k sucked on taxpayer time isn't very presidential :? Obama has been elected, and I would, for the good of everyone, hope that he is so successful in office, that we all want to vote for him in 4 years. If the economy turns around, we will all be better off. Success in many other areas will require a centrist approach, IMHO.
I would hate to see the country in worse shape after four years just to be able to say, "I told you so!" I don't think a President caused the economy to crash and I suspect that a President doesn't have enough power to cure the world economy.
Tim

Wayne

Post by Wayne »

drhulsey wrote:When I get to be President, we're gonna legalize marijuana and put a 100W amp in every bedroom. Du-u-ude 8) :!: Guitar players will rule, f**k the neighbors :twisted:
Holy smokes, doc! Dunno how I missed this before!

Say, we're having a little "power crisis" up here in Canada these days - ever think about running up here? With a platform like that, I can promise you my vote :lol:

W
drhulsey

Post by drhulsey »

Wayne wrote: ... With a platform like that, I can promise you my vote...
I am but your humble servant :oops:
Tim

Abstract

Post by Abstract »

drhulsey wrote:Gettin' your d**k sucked on taxpayer time isn't very presidential :?
'least it was a woman!

:roll:

...not that there's anything wrong with that... :lol:
bnwitt

Post by bnwitt »

Abstract wrote:
drhulsey wrote:Gettin' your d**k sucked on taxpayer time isn't very presidential :?
'least it was a woman!

:roll:
Yeah, who knows with Barney Franks.

This just in......McCain supporters interviewed on election day with the same 13 questions that the Obama folks in the video got right 18% of the time, got the answers right 35% of the time. Now Sean Hannity thought that was a great thing!! As for me, I still see this as really bad thing.

Obama got 52% of the popular vote and 82% of his voter sample couldn't answer the questions.

McCain got 46% of the popular vote and 65% of his voter sample couldn't answer the questions.

That means that out of 118,935,464 voters, 74% or 88 million members of the electorate were uninformed voters this cycle. No wonder this train keeps on heading for disaster.
Great things happen in a vacuum
Abstract

Post by Abstract »

What about the people who voted for this guy?[img:160:207]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... ropped.jpg[/img]
bnwitt

Post by bnwitt »

They couldn't find either person that voted for Bob Barr to talk to them. Just kidding. He did get almost half a million as the libertarian candidate. That's almost 1/2 of 1%. He is also still accepting donations to pay off his campaign debt if you're interested.

This time around "none of these candidates" got a little over 6,000 votes. That's a good sign but I'm afraid people are still stuck in the two party system like glue.
Great things happen in a vacuum
drhulsey

Post by drhulsey »

Abstract wrote: ... 'least it was a woman!
The one we know about :shock:
bnwitt wrote: ... This time around "none of these candidates" got a little over 6,000 votes...
Unknown Hinson For President :!: :!: :!:
Tim

Allynmey
Site Admin

Post by Allynmey »

Abstract wrote:
drhulsey wrote:
Abstract wrote:... Homelessness doesn't hog as many resources as marijuana enforcement...
When I get to be President, we're gonna legalize marijuana and put a 100W amp in every bedroom. Du-u-ude 8) :!: Guitar players will rule, f**k the neighbors :twisted:

Who's making a 100w TW? :wink:
Almost done! Made for a touring musician who loves his 'wreck but needs lots more volume! :wink: