Size 10 shoe flying 4 o'clock...over

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Tubetwang

Size 10 shoe flying 4 o'clock...over

Post by Tubetwang »

Irak journalist throws a pair of size 10 shoes at President Bush at a Bagdad conference...

Bodygard are sweating it...

What a show of gratitude! :roll:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7782422.stm
CaseyJones

Re: Size 10 shoe flying 4 o'clock...over

Post by CaseyJones »

Which part don't you understand?

For a point of reference... covert ops are overt ops depending on where you're standing. What looks subtle and might not be apparent at all as a covert op from where I'm standin' looks pretty overt if you're on the soiled end of that stick.

Abu ghraib.

"We're" dealing with a people with a very long memory. Remember, our attention span is less than 13 seconds. We're dealing with people who remember The Life and Times of Muhammad as if it was yesterday. We have our own folklore, cowboys and Indians and such. A lot of it is revisionist history if not total bullshit.

You want total bullshit? We're coming up on Christmas. Hey, nuthin' wrong wif Christmas as a celebration of Christ. Where the confusion arises is when we get Santa involved. Santa is an ancient lie. We have a long tradition of tellin' our kiddies lies startin' wif Santa and goin' through the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny. And we're all gonna live happily ever after... :twisted:

I'm a liar. Throw a shoe at me. I get it.

Scramble a couple letters in Santa... you get Satan. Well, what the Hell (literally!)... Satan is just another guy in a red suit Hell-bent on subverting the memory and teachings of Christ. Ever wonder how Santa gets down the chimney without scorchin' the hair off 'is balls? Food for thought... :twisted:

Merry Christmas!!! :lol:
Tubetwang

Post by Tubetwang »

You watch...from now on...shoes won't be permitted in presidential conference...

We went from negative heels to platforms to barefoot in 40 years...

13 minutes ago... from the BBC " Iraki Journalist wants his shoes back"...

General Petreas " said shoes will be released to the accuse Iraki Journalist as soon as proper investigation is completed"...

As a side note...the Hush Puppies were purchased in Iran...and are being sniffed by a Beagle dog for trace of explosive...

Stay tuned...
Last edited by Tubetwang on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chief mushroom cloud

Post by chief mushroom cloud »

we're losing that conflict anyway...time to hit the road....
you think we would have learned back in the 70s....but NooooOOOOOO!
Don't overthink it. Just drink it.
CaseyJones

Post by CaseyJones »

chief mushroom cloud wrote:we're losing that conflict anyway...time to hit the road....
you think we would have learned back in the 70s....but NooooOOOOOO!
That was way more than 13 seconds ago. :lol:

Learned what? :lol: I just can't remember... :lol:
Tubetwang

Post by Tubetwang »

News update...Just in 13 seconds ago...

Iraki's Journalist family home raided by C.I.A. early this morning, local time...

Footage of Iraki Journalist found...the man is seen throwing shoes in an Al-Kaïda camp...
CaseyJones

Post by CaseyJones »

Tubetwang wrote:News update...Just in 13 seconds ago...

Iraki's Journalist family home raided by C.I.A. early this morning, local time...

Footage of Iraki Journalist found...the man is seen throwing shoes in an Al-Kaïda camp...
I like the way the Israelis do it.

Israeli Colonel (name deleted) calls Hezbollah sympathizer on his cellie around Midnight. The good Colonel tells our boy to get his family outta the house 'cuz in five minutes the house won't be there. Our boy hustles his kin out into the street and sure enough, five minutes later Israeli jets level the place.

I'm not sayin' they're that tidy every time but it's a slick way to operate. Our boy is real clear on the fact that he's homeless due to the choices he made. If he's not a complete dumb-ass he counts his blessings, his ass and the collective asses of his kin are in one piece only due to the good graces of his enemy. No blood, no martyrs, lesson learned. Hopefully.

Little King George was grinnin' when that shoe came at him. Hey, it's just theater.
Tubetwang

Post by Tubetwang »

CaseyJones wrote:
Tubetwang wrote:News update...Just in 13 seconds ago...

I like the way the Israelis do it.

Israeli Colonel (name deleted) calls Hezbollah sympathizer on his cellie around Midnight. The good Colonel tells our boy to get his family outta the house 'cuz in five minutes the house won't be there. Our boy hustles his kin out into the street and sure enough, five minutes later Israeli jets level the place.

I'm not sayin' they're that tidy every time but it's a slick way to operate. Our boy is real clear on the fact that he's homeless due to the choices he made. If he's not a complete dumb-ass he counts his blessings, his ass and the collective asses of his kin are in one piece only due to the good graces of his enemy. No blood, no martyrs, lesson learned. Hopefully.

Little King George was grinnin' when that shoe came at him. Hey, it's just theater.
President Bush has had training from Secret Service on how to avoid shoes...He is vigilent and in good shape.

His wife has been known to throw "things" at him...

President Bush went hunting Quails with Dick Cheney in the past...
CaseyJones

Post by CaseyJones »

Tubetwang wrote:President Bush went hunting Quails with Dick Cheney in the past...
And lived to tell about it... :shock:
Tubetwang

Post by Tubetwang »

CaseyJones wrote: Little King George was grinnin' when that shoe came at him. Hey, it's just theater.
My friend at the BBC told me that what we saw was shot 10 minutes after the incident...with one of President Bush look-a-like and a comedian playing the role of the infamous Iraki Journalist...It was indeed theater.

The real deal shows a President Bush look-a-like ducking the shoes... just as 5 Green Berets descend on ropes from the fake ceiling to block further throwings...back door opens and 4 highly trained C.I.A. operatives moving the fake President on a high speed Energizer golf cart away from the scene on a red white and blue cloud of thick smoke...

The real President... was all along...tucked away at Camp David reading "My Pet Goat" by the fire and drinking green tea...

International politics can be complicated...
Structo

Post by Structo »

Throwing shoes is reportedly the worst insult in the Arab culture.

Bush quipped, "I didn't feel threatened, they were only a size 10."

The war is too political to discuss on an open forum concerned with the building of amplifiers.
Tom

Don't let that smoke out!
Tubetwang

Post by Tubetwang »

Structo wrote:Throwing shoes is reportedly the worst insult in the Arab culture.

The war is too political to discuss on an open forum concerned with the building of amplifiers.

Calling someone a dog is reportedly the worst insult in the Arab culture...

Throwing shoes comes at 4 on a 0 to 10 scale...

One has to leave their shoes behind before walking into a home or a Mosq...
A good hygiene is also encouraged... :roll:
chief mushroom cloud

Post by chief mushroom cloud »

someone should throw a shoe and bark at Scott Peterson
Don't overthink it. Just drink it.
CaseyJones

Post by CaseyJones »

Structo wrote:Throwing shoes is reportedly the worst insult in the Arab culture.

As an engineer I disagree.

It's all one big-ass circuit. Look at it this way, we're all electrons flowing in imaginary wires and it's all connected.

That's no less plausible than a thin aluminum chassis bein' a key ingredient to tone. Or the color of the wires... :lol:
Structo

Post by Structo »

CaseyJones wrote:
That's no less plausible than a thin aluminum chassis bein' a key ingredient to tone. Or the color of the wires... :lol:
What?
You don't believe that? :lol:
Tom

Don't let that smoke out!