5f11 dropping B+ voltage

Fender Amp Discussion

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Mike52

Re: 5f11 dropping B+ voltage

Post by Mike52 »

M Fowler wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:58 pm So you came over to this forum to stir up some shit is what I got out of your ramblings.

Chances are a lot of us most likely belong to this other forum your so proud of.

Mark
.... you're not helping the cause, dude........ Not helping at all.
pompeiisneaks
Site Admin

Re: 5f11 dropping B+ voltage

Post by pompeiisneaks »

I agree that M Fowler could take the high road and not comment BUT you're also continuing to add to the discussion. The only 'hot point' you stirred was that you made many here feel irritation that you think we're not responsive enough, when in fact you got the response very quickly by sluckey who is an amazing helper on this and other forums. You keep coming back trying to imply this forum sucks or something. If it does, then by all means, don't post here.

I welcome anyone that wants to be a positive contributing member. We don't need people throwing shade at the group because they felt the didn't get a fast enough answer. Nobody here has been paid full time to answer promptly.

I think at this point the thread has run it's course, and the dialog continues to be attempts to get under people's skin, and we need it to stop. If you have more questions about the zener work you're doing to drop B+ please continue, otherwise please let's end the thread.

~Phil
tUber Nerd!