Friedman KS JMP 2203

Marshall Amp Discussion

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Thermionic/EL-34

Friedman KS JMP 2203

Post by Thermionic/EL-34 »

Last edited by Thermionic/EL-34 on Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reeltarded

Re: Friedman KS JMP 2203

Post by Reeltarded »

Throaty grind is really nice!
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
Thermionic/EL-34

Post by Thermionic/EL-34 »

Last edited by Thermionic/EL-34 on Thu Mar 04, 2021 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
pompeiisneaks
Site Admin

Post by pompeiisneaks »

Fixed the link. Since youtube has like 10 different formats, the plugin just expects the part after the:

Code: Select all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
as the 'entry'

Haven't had a chance to listen to the clip yet, but thanks for the guts, that's cool stuff!

~Phil
tUber Nerd!
Davidg

Post by Davidg »

Sounds awesome! Did you buy this modded or have Dave do it for you?I wish Dave would come here and participate sometime. Maybe he is afraid we will create a Friedman section to go with the Dumble and Trainwreck forums. I think he would be safe as there is little to discover as far as hot rodded Marshall tones are concerned. He was on SloClone for a bit but man the hatred and venom directed at him over there was sad. I understand there standards are different than most and most members there do not want to discuss nothing but original ideas but when an established ampmaker and guy that has been around as long as Dave comes on and is generous with their time and knowledge you should give the guy some respect and say thank you. They did the opposite, they called him a hack and attacked his switching circuit and technical knowledge level then proceeded to personal insults. And this was all while he was giving detailed info about his and other amps and was actuallly helping a guy copy the BE-100. He wouldn't give a schematic but would tell if he was going in right direction and when he got a detail of the circuit right. Was a shame because I think Dave actually wanted to share talk to some like minded guys and hang and he basically got bullied out of there. I think he would be welcome here with open arms so to speak.
If Hendrix had lived would he have been as good as EDDIE? (Shaver that is)
frankdrebin

Post by frankdrebin »

nice amp!