pacific transformer set datasheets

Express, Liverpool, Rocket, Dirty Little Monster, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

rhinson

pacific transformer set datasheets

Post by rhinson »

hello there, i just ordered a set of these and the salesman emailed me the datasheets. here they are for those interested. rh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rhinson

Re: pacific transformer set datasheets

Post by rhinson »

hello, these were sent to me in pdf format (this forum won't accept that as an attachment file) so i tried to use winzip to post them but looks like you have to have some other program to view them. omar, if you will send me your email address i'll just email them to you and you can post them in files section. thanks rh rhinson@midsouth.rr.com
Omar

Post by Omar »

rhinson
I enabled .pdf files to be uploaded. Try and upload it now and let me know if you have any problems.

Omar
Tone by misadventure
rhinson

Post by rhinson »

hello, omar i just tried to add them as an attachment and it still gives me the message that pdf files aren't accepted as attachments and if you click the "allowed extentions and and sizes" it still doesn't list pdf as allowed. maybe there's something else you need to do or i can just email them to you and you can post them in the files section. thanks. rh
Omar

Post by Omar »

pdf attachment test
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tone by misadventure
Omar

Post by Omar »

I found the mistake I made earlier. Sorry about that. You should be able to upload it now.

Omar
Tone by misadventure
rhinson

Post by rhinson »

here they are:
rhinson

Post by rhinson »

and one more:
doctord02

Post by doctord02 »

interestingly enough, the zipped pdf files from the first post worked fine for me...
rhinson

Post by rhinson »

hello there, i'm not that computer savvy so can someone please explain to me why when i upload a pic as an attachment it is converted to this php format and if i download it i'm prompted to go get something called photoparade? why is a pdf file not a pdf file? thanks rh
Omar

Post by Omar »

rhinson
I made another change so .pdf files should try and open up Acrobat (if it is installed with the browser plug in).

To answer your question, I have an idea but maybe someone can explain it more clearly. The bulletin board software backend is a database. Messages and user accounts are stored in the database. When you post a message with a file, the message is stored in the database and the file is uploaded to a directory. The message contains a pointer to the file attachments. The URL to the file is the php pointer you see when you hoover over a download link.

Hope that helps,
Omar
Tone by misadventure
rhinson

Post by rhinson »

hello there, for those interested, the grade of steel laminates used in these transformers is m19. rh