Resonance , its not just for breakfast anymore ....

Express, Liverpool, Rocket, Dirty Little Monster, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Plexified

Resonance , its not just for breakfast anymore ....

Post by Plexified »

I wrote a blip on the screen regarding magnetics and resonance in the post about Ken and tube choices . I am following up on that commentary and I will do my best to explain something I have come across , however , I do not have the science to effectively explain it yet . So here it goes .

I first had Ken tell me about a resonant circuit and how he tried to achieve this . I have to admit it went over my head at the time , because I had the guitar in my hands and Ken had the soldering iron . He always had every part know to man as was appropriate , because he was a repair business at the time . He would fix anything anytime on the spot while you waited . And it was not long , he loved the Jeopardy moment as I called it . I'll take resonance for 500$ Alex ......Ok so he said resonance and I knew it well because when I hit a certain note or had a head of steam volume wise I could resonate any note and make my house resonate , my skull , my teeth and actually watch the cabinet dance around on the floor . I thought I had resonance down . I found Korina wood .And to me , end of the road , or so I thought . So fast forward . I start to read , and I am a philosophy junkie . I read a lot . So topic today . Nikola Tesla . I get so far into this brain teaser of a man , I think he is the coolest person ever . I see him drive a car with free energy . No joke . So to the point he designs several things that react to resonance . And when they react , my best description because it is so unreal its like an orgasm . And the orgasm goes into hyper effect and does not stop . It reaches a certain harmonic unity . A 1 to 1 unity . I know , remember my disclaimer when I began , I do not know what is happening . The resonance allows objects to levitate in zero gravity . It allows a pump to overcome a static resonance and hits hyper connection and looses the noise to find harmonic resonance and unity . It does the same with a toroid transformer used to create electricity and when excited at the correct capacitance if finds an effect like a turbo and takes off . So what I am getting at is the output transformer can be excited with an influence of opposite parasitic influence and couple . When it couples at frequency it is off the charts . One watt of output would equal many , many more , in a resonant way that has the entire circuit operating in a hyper sensitive output mode . I have seen it with fluid and electric and sound and am so blown away . I have not seen the usage in our application and that's what I am amidst doing . I am using a familiar audio footprint I care not to disclose right now , but the cusp of greatness is looming . I share this with great excitement because it changes the ability of all of us . When we design like painters we will all paint our own canvas and its nothing I can see as being a design limitation if someone patents it . I hope that's not the case . I will share it like open source FYI . Resonance . Its the future . David
Reeltarded

Re: Resonance , its not just for breakfast anymore ....

Post by Reeltarded »

I am very much interested in this and anything related to it. I dream about it.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
Plexified

Post by Plexified »

Cool,mee too . I know that If I play loud enough the whole room is shaking and that's what I like . But this Tesla thing is insane . I have to post a few links to visual experiments . Its what got me going . I am currently building the zero or free energy Tesla machine . It uses several coils you have to wind and the right hand turn is enforced to favor the earths influence regarding magnetics I inferred in my initial crazy town post . The sight of Tesla driving a car , a nice one in the 40's , was insane . It was the free energy motor I am now building . It can power a house , obviously a car and I then saw his pump . Its the one I refer to regarding mechanical resonance . Its the game changer . I can envision an electrical circuit attaining resonance , however , this is mechanical and just physics , but to see it is nuts . It is a physical example of a pump at say 50k rpm and when it finds the magical resonance accels with abrupt change to upwards of 75k without additional effort finding a harmony in terms of noise . It finds its harmony point so to speak . Almost like an anti resonant . Spooky to actually see . The post I put up is with a water pump , very small and its screaming at 75k rpm . That's insane . Then the Eleictrical is of an engine that is self powering and infinite . In the sense it will last as long as the components last , but on self power offering a 10 to 1 ratio of output . Due to a resonant exciter point . The pump example I used to give a visual in your mind because its as close as I can do right now . Science , gotta love it . I just want to turn up and play machine gun and get lost . So amidst that stay tuned while I figure this thing out . Tone for everyone !
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

I am loathe to believe in free energy, perpetual motion machines or anythng of the kind, but resonances are a thing and there is lots of room for discovery. Closest thing to free energy is nuclear fusion. ;)

They are what tuning an amp is all about. Everything about it. Surely.

I am not sane though. I believe light has a half-life.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
potatofarmer

Post by potatofarmer »

Usually the problem with getting something insane out of resonance is damping.

This is pretty straight-up physics stuff. It's how ported speaker cabinets work. Nothing strange or unknowable about it, just lots of stupid math.

I remember in one physics lab in college we did an experiment with a little train car on a track, with a spring attached to either end of the train car. One end of the spring was attached to the end of the track, and the other to a little pulling motor that you could adjust the speed of, maybe 1/2 a revolution per second to a couple of times a second.

Anyway, you start up the pulling motor, and the car moves a little bit. Then you adjust the speed of the pulling motor, and as you get close to resonance, the car suddenly starts moving down the whole length of the track until it slams violently into one side or the other. Turns out a train car on a track isn't particularly damped! Not much rolling friction or anything.

I think we were supposed to predict first the frequency of the pulling based on the springs yadda yadda yadda. It's been a while.

But yeah. Fun, but it's just math.

And free energy? Pfft, I have a hard enough time trying to get a free lunch...
vibratoking

Post by vibratoking »

The sight of Tesla driving a car , a nice one in the 40's , was insane .
So, you actually saw Tesla driving a remotely powered automobile? I am curious to hear more about that. The Tesla Society and Museum are located here in Colorado Springs. I have been there many times.

I am also intrigued by resonance and guitar amplifier design. If you are talking about creating and controlling resonance, then I am very interested. I would love for the result of this thread to be something useful. You have my attention. Please continue...
Electronic equipment is designed using facts and mathematics, not opinion and dogma.
Plexified

Post by Plexified »

Its a crowd share project that is providing the free energy platform . They have a simple formula . It costs an amount to purchase the machine and it lasts so long . It runs on free energy until it wears out . No kidding . Its the earth energy and magnetics and its simple and tells of the clockwise wind in magnetics maximizing the earth influence . I get it . I saw it , I am on it . Its the reason Tesla was killed . He exposed the car to Detroit and realized the same thing . Like free energy, or trasportion , their is no meter to tax you H or charge you . Wow you have to go away , your gigging on my stuff man . Goodbye .
Wow , I created a paragraph . But yes this stuff is why people got killed . Tesla proposed his free energy car to Detroit and found himself killed . I saw the footage on the History channel and had to ask my Dad , what kind of car is that ? He put it on a 40-s something and I can get back to that . The energy thing with a resonant influence is real . I see it . I want to figure it out . But the immediate is the resonance issue .l Their is no more important design consideration ; Resonance . Figure it out . I am working on it . Find it . Its the Key Way to the next level . No secrets here just full disclosure . Who is gonna get it first ?>
cbass

Post by cbass »

Good luck
Last edited by cbass on Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

It breaks the second law of thermodynamics?

It breaks the second law of thermodynamics.

There has to be something doing work.
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

statorvane

Post by statorvane »

Resonance and natural frequency - anything can resonate at it's natural frequency, even a bridge . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-zczJXSxnw The excitation came from the wind.
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

Bridgemills.
vibratoking

Post by vibratoking »

Plexified, you would fit in well with the Tesla Society here in my town. Lot's of conspiracy and talk of magic without the slightest bit of tangible proof that you know anything about your topic...whatever that is. I have to admit that I don't really know what it is. At least the Tesla guys here can build a Tesla coil...those are fun.
Electronic equipment is designed using facts and mathematics, not opinion and dogma.
martin manning

Post by martin manning »

Plexified

Post by Plexified »

Surprisingly their is a very large revival regarding Tesla . Much of his work was stolen from his hotel after he was assassinated . The car was shown to General Motors and his free electric transmission was shown to the industry and demonstrated . Bedcause you cannot put a meter and sell free energy or the sale of oil is not involved he was promptly killed or order to be so by JP Morgan and the Rothchilds . First they backed him financially had him build a singular factory and abrumptly burned it down upon all of his material being located their . They later had waited until he had all his work in one place again as he traveled with his own patent pending blueprints and such in much secrecy . So he was hit and all his work confiscated . Later his protégé Otis T Carr was trying to continue his work and was sequentially defamed by the government , issued a cease and desist order ,had all his blueprints for work confiscated as well . His other three scientists he worked with were ordered to never work together again .

True stories . Sand but true . Here is the words from a newspaper of the car ;

Taken into a small garage, Dr. Tesla walked directly to a Pierce Arrow, opened the hood and began making a few adjustments. In place of the engine, there was an AC motor.

This measured a little more than 3 feet long, and a little more than 2 feet in diameter. From it trailed two very thick cables which connected with the dashboard. In addition, there was an ordinary 12 volt storage battery. The motor was rated at 80 horsepower.

Maximum rotor speed was stated to be 30 turns per second. A 6 foot antenna rod was fitted into the rear section of the car.

Dr. Tesla stepped into the passenger side and began making adjustments on a "power receiver" which had been built directly into the dashboard.

The receiver, no larger than a short-wave radio of the day, used 12 special tubes which Dr. Tesla brought with him in a boxlike case.

The device had been prefitted into the dashboard, no larger than a short-wave receiver. Mr. Savo told Mr. Ahler that Dr. Tesla built the receiver in his hotel room, a device 2 feet in length, nearly 1 foot wide, a[nd] 1/2 foot high. These curiously constructed tubes having been properly installed in their sockets, Dr. Tesla pushed in 2 contact rods and informed Peter that power was now available to drive.

Several additional meters read values which Dr. Tesla would not explain. Not [a] sound was heard. Dr. Tesla handed Mr. Savo the ignition key and told him to start the engine, which he promptly did. Yet hearing nothing, the accelerator was applied, and the car instantly moved. Tesla's nephew drove this vehicle without other fuel for an undetermined long interval.

Mr. Savo drove a distance of 50 miles through the city and out to the surrounding countryside. The car was tested to speeds of 90 mph, with the speedometer rated to 120.

End of quotated text .

I know a good deal about this stuff , I have been studying this for some time actually . He is a geinious of a man . His free energy rotating mass engine is being mass produced in Asia by a crowd funded project . I have seen them and know how to build them , I just am studying the physics supporting what I see . Its quite a thing to see . I had to see it to believe it . I then found working examples of his turbine and its mind numbing , again another had to see to believe . Like I mentioned their is a lot to learn yet , but it is extremely fascinating .