Wreck clip 6v6 VVR 1x12

Express, Liverpool, Rocket, Dirty Little Monster, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Richie

Wreck clip 6v6 VVR 1x12

Post by Richie »

Thought this was interesting,and thought i would share it. Actually there are 2 amps on the clip.
A little about the clip. This was taken from a recorded live broadcast of the amps used in a church. There is a little digital pops on the drum down beat,not too bad,but nothing i could do for that,its in their recording/mix. Probably just a little too hot on the drums.
But doesn't seem to effect the guitar sounds.

One amp is an Express type amp,using 6v6s and the VVR,and a 1x12 Scumbag loaded avatar cab. Es-335 type guitar.Thats the more raw guitar sound.

The other more clean sound is a wrectified bassman with a VVR also. Running a 2x12 avatar. Don't know whats in that cab. That guitar is a Tele.
That amp will also peel the paint,but its in a clean setting, and a little phase on it.. The VVRs are rolled down a bit to about a little over 1/3 power.
Don't have a clue of the settings on the on either amp.. Just thought this might be a bit different,since the amps are in church.
[Not me playing]

I have one of the zoom q3's now, and when i can find time, i'm going to make some clips from it. Ought to be fun.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
selloutrr

Re: Wreck clip 6v6 VVR 1x12

Post by selloutrr »

Thank you for posting the clip.

It's nice to hear the interaction of the amp as part of a music bed.
My Daughter Build Stone Henge
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

Richie sounds great :)
marcoloco961

Post by marcoloco961 »

Nice sounding clips.