Resonance , its not just for breakfast anymore ....

Express, Liverpool, Rocket, Dirty Little Monster, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Blackburn

Re: Resonance , its not just for breakfast anymore ....

Post by Blackburn »

Plexified wrote:S S Slammin the note with a tone to die for . Think of it as a pedal that you control . That's what I am doing . Tube amp , single tube , resonant circuit , actually dual tube , one output , and one tone shaping . So what its getting influenced by a situation . You do not know what that is or what is happening yet . I am not selling nothing . I told of some history . Shit , that's the backdrop , I can play . I just thought this garage was cool to hang out in . Fuck this place . Back to your screetching nomenclature.
I'd bet you don't know shit. You're a salesman pitching jargon about resonant circuits, playing like you're on the verge of saving the world. Another dancing clown that comes off as a moron. You knew Ken. Does that make your dick bigger? Slam them notes with a tone to die for. I'm all broken up about what you know and I don't. Go sell your shit elsewhere. If you had anything worthwhile, you'd do something about it. Fuck off and don't come by for the resonant breakfast. It will be excited by the sizzling bacon and will influence the breakfast situation. Bacon is just the backdrop. Ahead to your illiterate responses.
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

Yeah bacon is good but sliced side pork dipped in milk to brown up the outside, then throw those slices into the frying pan or griddle. Good shit. :)

Awe the resonance that griddle gives off is incredible. :lol:
Plexified

Post by Plexified »

So a guy that has been a member here for a long time posts a concept , that is new . And he is met with this level of response . Really ?
Plexified

Post by Plexified »

In the spirit of just new ideas , I do not mind making jokes , But outright knuckle dragging commentary is pretty much outright imploding your own reputation . If your tying to be hard , well , whatever . I simply put out a new concept . Unproven . But it had me very intrigued . I thought this place would be cool , because of the on edge circuit and resonance is a key circuit design . Sorry to insult the community here . Unplug this shit moderator . End the circus . Your members are embarrassing themselves . Cut the loss.
darryl_h

Post by darryl_h »

Plexified wrote: I simply put out a new concept . Unproven . But it had me very intrigued .
Perhaps it's time to construct something which successfully applies this new concept so we doubters will be compelled to eat crow.

“One good test is worth a thousand expert opinions.” - Wernher von Braun
vibratoking

Post by vibratoking »

... I thought this place would be cool , because of the on edge circuit and resonance is a key circuit design ....
This place is cool.

What circuit have you designed that is "on edge"? How and why is it "on edge"? And where is the resonance specifically designed in and what components affect it?
Electronic equipment is designed using facts and mathematics, not opinion and dogma.
Clyde

Post by Clyde »

Plexified, the only one embarrassing himself here is you. As I stated before, show me one of those contraptions generating power anywhere. If one does exist in Tesla's home village, wouldn't they be crowing about it? There is no reference anywhere to it on any site featuring this place. Tesla figures quite prominently because he's the village's only claim to fame and a significant tourist draw.
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

Fusion works. They are going to power it with fission.

The next big thing will be photosythesis. Did you guys know it doesn't work the way they told us in school? It splits oxygen and uses co2 in a second process.

Weird.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
johnnyreece

Post by johnnyreece »

Reeltarded wrote:Fusion works. They are going to power it with fission.

The next big thing will be photosythesis. Did you guys know it doesn't work the way they told us in school? It splits oxygen and uses co2 in a second process.

Weird.
Child's play. I'm working on a process to use the body's lactic acid fermentation to get you drunk for FREE! That's right, folks! Your body uses the same processes that yeast does to convert sugar to booze, but instead, we get sore muscles instead of getting completely SLAMMERED!!!

Side effects are death by alcohol poisoning, but hey, you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs...
eniam rognab

Post by eniam rognab »

i volunteer myself as a guinea piggy, gotta be cheaper than scotch and ginger ale, im on a budget :D
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

I like to make it in my mouth.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
andresound

Post by andresound »

Im in :lol:
If it sounds good, it is good! Trust your ears
andresound

Post by andresound »

will it produce single malt??
If it sounds good, it is good! Trust your ears
Plexified

Post by Plexified »

now were talking , that stuff is brilliant . Some day my work will writ , and in the mean time bring it , that stuff is funny . Times ten !
Plexified

Post by Plexified »

Clyde , I posted it . and it is the motor working . Has some religious connotations that I do not subscribe to , but , they do work for folks that are without clear water . But what is it that you need to see ? Bro , I am a big box 4 x 12 1960's celestion singing brotheran . I have a few tools , lets just plug in a 100w Marshall . 12 gauge wire into a V4 . Now we are talking . I post on a few sites and am not a flake . So I accept the funny stuff and will actually amplify it , cause I like to joke too , and find some good info here . You may be surprised , cause , the folks here , are gonna give back times ten fold and the info is solid . why is it so hard you flog ?