Trademark Infringement

Express, Liverpool, Rocket, Dirty Little Monster, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

selloutrr

Re: Trademark Infringement

Post by selloutrr »

Mrscratch wrote:
selloutrr wrote:can we keep this thread to trademarking and start a new one for Mrscratch to be butt hurt in. This was a really great thread lets not get it jacked up.
look, i posted in the wrong thread. you dont have to be a goof about it. If you mean that i got f#$%^d up the a$$, good thing we are on the internet friend, cause i guarantee you wouldn't want to say it to my face.
Seriously you have RUINED!!! two threads already, if you want to post something start your own thread. I personally don't care about your amp I'm interested in two types or Trainwrecks real authentic KF builds and the ones forum members build. I only feel pitty for you. Denile is the first step, come back when you come to acceptance.
My Daughter Build Stone Henge
selloutrr

Post by selloutrr »

how much grace period is there in trademark protection between the time it expires.
i.e. if the family had failed to relicense the name and the time a new holder could start to enforce.
how much grey area is their.
Would they still own the rights on products pre the new signing or would the new owner in some regards also absorb that?
Mrscratch

Post by Mrscratch »

selloutrr wrote:
Mrscratch wrote:
selloutrr wrote:can we keep this thread to trademarking and start a new one for Mrscratch to be butt hurt in. This was a really great thread lets not get it jacked up.
look, i posted in the wrong thread. you dont have to be a goof about it. If you mean that i got f#$%^d up the a$$, good thing we are on the internet friend, cause i guarantee you wouldn't want to say it to my face.
Seriously you have RUINED!!! two threads already, if you want to post something start your own thread. I personally don't care about your amp I'm interested in two types or Trainwrecks real authentic KF builds and the ones forum members build. I only feel pitty for you. Denile is the first step, come back when you come to acceptance.
Learn to spell. Its denial.
Yes i edited my reply to you. Don't pitty me, I make good money, im good looking , i have a hot young girlfriend, good friends, good band, oh yeah! and i have a TRAINWRECK !!!!
Last edited by Mrscratch on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
selloutrr

Post by selloutrr »

Don't swear it's not classy, kids and ladies do read these threads.
WhopperPlate

Post by WhopperPlate »

Mrscratch wrote: why the **** would i come back?
To post clips! Please do so when you find the means and the time (in a different thread).
Charlie
ToneMerc

Post by ToneMerc »

selloutrr wrote:how much grace period is there in trademark protection between the time it expires.
i.e. if the family had failed to relicense the name and the time a new holder could start to enforce.
how much grey area is their.
Would they still own the rights on products pre the new signing or would the new owner in some regards also absorb that?

Here's a great case study concerning a similar trademark issue. I'm somewhat familar with the case as I was a customer of the original Vais namesake back in the mid 90's.

http://www.ivanhoffman.com/language2.html

http://openjurist.org/383/f3d/287/vais-arms-inc-v-vais

TM