VVT Amps Dumble style Overdrive

Overdrive Special, Steel String Singer, Dumbleland, Odyssey, Winterland, etc. -
Members Only

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

talbany

VVT Amps Dumble style Overdrive

Post by talbany »

Check out the VVT Amps Overdrive. A Dumble style HRM design with boost. Equipped with Mercury mags High Power twin Output and a Marshall 100 watt style Power with a 20 Henery Choke. The amp also sports an 0C3 regulator tube. Regulateing the screens and preamp sections makeing the amp real chimey as well as a real nice Touch sensativity. The Overdrive sounds amazing very smooth and real articuliate, and extremely smooth. The amp also looks real cool with the tiger stripe maple trim and a metal faceplate covered with plexiglass.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by talbany on Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Robert

Re: VVT Amps Dumble style Overdrive

Post by Robert »

Now how about some gut shots and a schematic like the rest of us amp pirates and bootleggers post.
Icetech

Post by Icetech »

Real cool looking amp:) but without clips:(
Hey man, you're leanin on my dream......
talbany

Post by talbany »

Cannot really post some gut shots due to the builder is real funny about doing gut shots. I did however play the amp and am in the process of doing clips for you guys. The amp was built to send to Tone Quest for a review so am not sure how much longer it will be around. I can tell you it is a HRM with a unique OD entrance. PS tone caps Rd65 Mil Spec resistors on the plates and a real unique power supply with the 0C3 regulator which drops the screen voltage a bit. It was such a cool looking amp I thought I would post the picture. you can check out there web site www.vvtamps.com under Earthquake.
'67_Plexi

Post by '67_Plexi »

talbany wrote:Cannot really post some gut shots due to the builder is real funny about doing gut shots
LOL !

How ironic.
drz400

Post by drz400 »

Me thinks this is not the correct place to try and sell a copy of a Dumble :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Normster

Post by Normster »

drz400 wrote:Me thinks this is not the correct place to try and sell a copy of a Dumble :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:wink: