please help with schematic for new member with cancer

Overdrive Special, Steel String Singer, Dumbleland, Odyssey, Winterland, etc. -
Members Only

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Jered

Re: please help with schematic for new member with cancer

Post by Jered »

I know its not what you are looking for but I have a Line 6 Spyder III or a Fender Pro Junior you can have for free. Let me know
Hugo1968

Post by Hugo1968 »

I just wanted to say thank for all the offers all of you amazing people have offered on here in the post and pm message. Jim from omega amps has offered a lot of help privately. He can do a super mod to Fender Hot rod or blues deluxe or deville amp does anybody have one those working or not and it can be working or not that they like sell me at fair price ? It can just be the chassis don't need the whole amp. I can have my family help build better pine cabinet.

God bless you all thank you for your prayers and you all will be in my prayers also !!

Hugh
Hugo1968

Post by Hugo1968 »

Jim at omega Amps is trying to help me. But need a fender hot rod orbblues amp any model or blues jr if have one I can buy for good price please let me know. Also Im going list some great mint pedals and gear in for sale area if you please look and buy if see anything you might like all money will go to help me get a Amp for this project.

Hugh
mscaggs

Post by mscaggs »

Hugh, Don't give up brother. I am 53 and won a battle with throat cancer. For me at least, I trusted the lord and the good doctors at Vanderbilt and somehow I am cured for the time being. I will pray for you and your family for sure tonight. I don't have to know you to know what is going through your head. Be strong and trust the lord ok.

Nashville
Hugo1968

Post by Hugo1968 »

Bump for prayers I'm head back into hospital. Still looking for any help with project still welcome. Also Pm me for list rare great pedals for sale.

Hugh
Hugo1968

help please my time is running out

Post by Hugo1968 »

hey wanted to say thanks after all help and prayers an pm of in kind words too lift my spirits. I was in ICU for weeks I had back surgery again because I could not feel the my legs. the bone cancer is really going crazy attacking my spine had 8 titanium rods and 16 screws and more cadaver bone and I'm learning walk again. I'm really still needing your help. Does anybody have fender hot Rod or blues deluxe or deville want that the most but a blue jr still be okay only have have working chassis or beat up combo will also be okay just trying to keep shipping down I have some that can build cabinet. I can trade or pay a small amount and shipping. Want one of these amps since Jim at omega will do his dumble sss MOD on Amp for free..If anyone got a small special that too clean or just what you want it to be I can pay fair price let me know or some Amp that works and just getting dusty and throw out some day. pm me if you can help. I'm about list up some gear for sale here. And what ever faith you happen to be pray for my family and me. We need it and pray I can get my recording done and good gear leave my daughter.Had six killers to send me free strat to use and give my daughter. it's got tear shape fretbroad it's call tears from heaven guitar.

god bless you all,
Hugh
Structo

Post by Structo »

God Bless Hugo!

Keep up a positive attitude.

I will pray for you.
Tom

Don't let that smoke out!