Ampeg Heritage B-15 schematic

General discussion area for tube amps.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

dynaman

Ampeg Heritage B-15 schematic

Post by dynaman »

Anybody have a copy? I did but now I can't find the file and don't remember its source. I believe it has a switchable bias arrangement.

Please and thanks!
Bob S

Re: Ampeg Heritage B-15 schematic

Post by Bob S »

Welcome back !!!
Haven't seen you here in a while.
I hope all is well with you & yours.
Wish I could help with the schematic - don't have it.
I'm sure someone will.
Bob
Why Aye Man
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

Didn't George at Metro build those? Maybe get it from him!?

I remember you. When I first signed up you were trying to sell a bunch of amp parts crammed in a tool box. Shame on you!

That damned thing was awesome!!! :)
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
martin manning

Post by martin manning »

ToneMerc

Post by ToneMerc »

dynaman wrote:Anybody have a copy? I did but now I can't find the file and don't remember its source. I believe it has a switchable bias arrangement.

Please and thanks!
Hey stranger,welcome back

TM
dynaman

Post by dynaman »

Shucks, thanks for the greets, fellers! Yeah, it's been a while since I've wet my iron's tip. Haven't soldered much either. :/ Regardless, I'm finally getting around to setting up a new work area.

'Tarded, I believe George did make them. I've been hesitant to ask him as I'm guessing he prolly has some sort of agreement to not share that stuff and I almost always wind up selling my builds to fund other projects. Then again, I did pay his tab at a titty bar a few years ago....

LOL, my gf just bitched at me for the dozen or so empty toolboxes I have laying around! Time to start stuffing those boxes.

Martin, per your recommendation, I just joined that site. Do they have a library of schematics that I'm missing? I'll ask anyway.
martin manning

Post by martin manning »

Hit that link again and sign in. That should get you to a thread with B15 info, including a full schematic, from TUT3.
dynaman

Post by dynaman »

martin manning wrote:Hit that link again and sign in. That should get you to a thread with B15 info, including a full schematic, from TUT3.
Got it! Thanks for the link.
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

Please build more of those amps. Great looking stuff!
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
randalp3000

Post by randalp3000 »

dynaman wrote:Shucks, thanks for the greets, fellers! Yeah, it's been a while since I've wet my iron's tip. Haven't soldered much either. :/ Regardless, I'm finally getting around to setting up a new work area.

'Tarded, I believe George did make them. I've been hesitant to ask him as I'm guessing he prolly has some sort of agreement to not share that stuff and I almost always wind up selling my builds to fund other projects. Then again, I did pay his tab at a titty bar a few years ago....

LOL, my gf just bitched at me for the dozen or so empty toolboxes I have laying around! Time to start stuffing those boxes.

Martin, per your recommendation, I just joined that site. Do they have a library of schematics that I'm missing? I'll ask anyway.
wow, all in one thread. :shock:
way to go

where in Mi are you?