Sunn 190L

General discussion area for tube amps.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

billyz

Sunn 190L

Post by billyz »

This came in today along with the original Schematics. I gather these have not been posted to the innerweb yet. I might be wrong, often am.

Looks really clean, I have not opened it up yet, Been slammed lately. Might get to it next week.

The Sunn 190L appears to be a Sceptre or Solarus circuit. I understand it could be useful for the 190B ( bass amp as well).

Anyway, figured the BOTS will pick it up for the world.

I tried to splice the schematic together since the page was too large to fit my scanner. so the one labeled complete is a splice and lower resolution. I included to two scans and someone more savvy than I can piece them together.
Also, I will post another topic to upload the rest of the documents. 5 is the max for one post.

enjoy.
Z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billyz

Sunn 190L parts and vibrato

Post by billyz »

Here the rest of the Sunn 190L scans, with the vibrato and parts list.

Z
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
billyz

Re: Sunn 190L

Post by billyz »

I just noticed one of the scans is upside down .
LOUDthud

Re: Sunn 190L

Post by LOUDthud »

I just fixed some broken attachment links over at the Sunn board.

http://sunnforum.ampage.org/sdp/index.p ... 772.0.html

I have an 11X17 scanner just for Sunn schematics.
SilverFox

The Sunn is Good

Post by SilverFox »

I just finished a 6L6 non UL power amp version and these sound very nice. Here: http://ampgarage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26362 Very clean deep low end. I had to keep the MV down as it seemed like it would blow 120 watts of speakers and this was only about 35 watts worth of build. I should have all 4 12's wired for 8 ohms in a day or so for the purpose of giving it a BLAST Test!

With only an 808 Tube Screamer emulator it sounds like a JCM 800.

silverfox.