Global climate change and my fret ends

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Reeltarded

Global climate change and my fret ends

Post by Reeltarded »

I swear. If I have to reseat one more fret I am pulling every fret and going fretless. I am going to use charcoal lighter on the whole pile. Do you hear me stupid frets? I will melt your ass in place if you even look like you are going to cause trouble. Maybe you didn't know that I blow torched a guitar earlier. I'm serious. I'll make you wish you were solder. I swear. You and ebony have been friends for over 60 years. You want me to leave you in the cases? Yep. I would. I would play other guitars with rosewood boards for the rest of my life while you sulk in the dark, stupid metal morons. Stay put. Why would you move now? I am getting out the glue one last time and then it's all heat based chemical reactions. I will cook hotdogs over you. Crappy hotdogs from Walmart that I will feed to stray animals. I have nothing against animals, it's you and Walmart hotdogs I am on about.

Stupid frets. It's a donspiracy now that I can barely see that you do this... I'll download a smartohone app and play EDM. I swear. Your days of moving are over. I'm serious. I will do bad things. Serious. Don't mess with me. I am watching you with a magnifying glass and 24 video intrusion. You will never do this again. I will put you in a stinky closet for the rest of my life. Remember when I would leave you at home for whole tours? Imagine your emotional distress hearing me walk within feet of you.. even approaching the closet.l maybe I open it up and just laugh. hahahaha yes...
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
jam-mill

Re: Global climate change and my fret ends

Post by jam-mill »

I can't stop laughing. :D
John 15:12-13
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

Cops aren't laughing. They found bodies in my back yard. I don't know nothin' and I was here posting yesterday if they ask you. Looks like a triple suicide to me. Maybe some cult thing about comets or a simple lighter fliud accident. How would I know when I was here posting.. I may have heard arguing but maybe I couldn't make out the voices. I was listening to Todd Hoffman covering Sound of Silence real loud and thought I smelled grilling or a jet leaving for Miami around dusk.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
xtian

Post by xtian »

Here is evidence Dr. Hunter S. Thompson is not dead.
I build and repair tube amps. http://amps.monkeymatic.com
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

This is something I fewquently hear but I don't carry a loaded shotgun in a convertible.
pompeiisneaks
Site Admin

Post by pompeiisneaks »

Reeltarded wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:40 pm This is something I fewquently hear but I don't carry a loaded shotgun in a convertible.
Your signature reminds me of someone elses from a forum "Paddle faster, I hear banjos" :D

~Phil
tUber Nerd!
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

normally I would use I wish I had a dime for every penny I ever had
Colossal

Post by Colossal »

Reeltarded wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:40 pm This is something I fewquently hear but I don't carry a loaded shotgun in a convertible.
Or a briefcase full of drugs. And a lawyer.
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

wwf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

I need a Frankenstrat body.