Triode Electronics Customer Service PSA

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Koolaide

Triode Electronics Customer Service PSA

Post by Koolaide »

Just wanted to post my experience. So many times we see and post the negative experiences, but the good ones go without a word.
I purchased the parts for an Express build several years ago from Triode Electronics. They set in the box until recently when I finally got the time (and quit putting it off) to start the build. Yesterday I was laying out everything and discovered 2 resistors were not the correct value. I checked my stash and well... no luck. So I took a shot and emailed Triode and let them know about the issue. I let them know it had been years ago when the original purchase was made.
Well surprise I got an immediate response @ 8:00PM. They said no problem, and said they would send the resistors, and even apologized for the error. After sending my address I got a reply with tracking.
I get it 2 resistors is NBD. IMHO the fact that they responded, and without question agreed to send the correct resistors and even apologized for the error years after the purchase says volumes.

This is a PSA. I am not affiliated with Triode Electronics.
YMMV
Jim
MakerDP

Re: Triode Electronics Customer Service PSA

Post by MakerDP »

Very cool. It's always nice to read about a positive interaction. Sounds like maybe they are past their struggles and moving forward again.