Heyboer 18 watt transformer diagrams

Marshall Amp Discussion

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

DocJames

Heyboer 18 watt transformer diagrams

Post by DocJames »

Hey, just wondering if anyone has a diagram for the color scheme on these transformers. I picked them up from Watts tube audio a month ago, and I guess I could give them a call, but I thought I'd try here first. Thanks for any help given!

James
Zippy

Re: Heyboer 18 watt transformer diagrams

Post by Zippy »

Google is your friend...

[img:492:734]http://www.18watt.com/storage/18wattOTs.gif[/img]
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

I can't seem to find my Watt's M18 PT/OT wiring diagrams but his OT used to be 4 & 8 ohm only.

PT wiring was a straight forward affair and I think I got the wiring diagram off 18watt.com I asked Ken Watt for it but I don't think he ever replied to my request. I need to give him some crap for that. :)

Mark
DocJames

Post by DocJames »

Thanks Mark. Yeah it was the PT diagram I was looking for. It seems to be a pretty obvious thing, just didn't want to make a mistake and I thought I might get a quick answer from a guru here :D. Zippy, yes the OT diagram is an easy google, but the colors don't match up exactly on the PT. Guess I'll shoot Ken an e-mail, see if I get a response from him.
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

If you do get a response post it so I can download the diagrams too, otherwise let me know I can look at my amp and get the wiring colors for you.

Mark