Marshall DSL 40C schematic needed

General discussion area for tube amps.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Tonegeek

Marshall DSL 40C schematic needed

Post by Tonegeek »

Anyone got a schematic for a Marshall DSL 40C? I have the DSL 100 schemo, but its not close enough. It mentions something about a "rats nest" right on the schematic! How appropriate!

I lose signal after V2. Tubes all good.
Pitcher Amplification
http://pitcheramps.com
RockinRocket

Re: Marshall DSL 40C schematic needed

Post by RockinRocket »

Should be on the marshallroadhouse.com fourm
The Ballzz

Post by The Ballzz »

RockinRocket wrote:Should be on the marshallroadhouse.com fourm
NOPE, NO MORE! :evil: Now that a couple of Marshall techs regularly frequent the joint, all recent, currently available amps' schematics have been pulled! Your best bet is to become friendly at either/both the Marshall & My Les Paul forums, get enough posts to PM some members and "BEG" for one. There are at least a couple guys there at the Marshall forum that have them, but they are a bit hesitant to share with strangers.

It would be unethical for me to drop their names here, as they just barely know me well enough to share things. Marshall is fairly protective of technical information about their current amps! If I can scare one up, I'll let you know.
Good Luck,
Gene
Tonegeek

Post by Tonegeek »

The Ballzz wrote:
RockinRocket wrote:Should be on the marshallroadhouse.com fourm
NOPE, NO MORE! :evil: Now that a couple of Marshall techs regularly frequent the joint, all recent, currently available amps' schematics have been pulled! Your best bet is to become friendly at either/both the Marshall & My Les Paul forums, get enough posts to PM some members and "BEG" for one. There are at least a couple guys there at the Marshall forum that have them, but they are a bit hesitant to share with strangers.

It would be unethical for me to drop their names here, as they just barely know me well enough to share things. Marshall is fairly protective of technical information about their current amps! If I can scare one up, I'll let you know.
Good Luck,
Gene
Thanks for the tip, but otherwise, BIG BUMMER! I guess Marshall is going on the naughty list, up there with Bugera, Mesa, and the other too big for their britches corporate money grubbers. I feel sorry for their customers. I got 2 DSL amps in the last 2 days in for repair, but it is not worth bothering with if I have to work without a schematic. Just makes it take twice as long. I bet neither amp is under warranty either, and if it was the owner would most likely have to ship it off somewhere. I guess I will have to resort to begging. It worked once with Mesa, but I shouldn't have to do that. Oh well, more time to build my own amps and one more selling point in that I will send a schematic to any of my customers who request one.
Pitcher Amplification
http://pitcheramps.com
RockinRocket

Post by RockinRocket »

I have a copy.. just no idea how to post it. Maybe Pm me your email
pross

Post by pross »

Does anyone know where this schematic can be found. See a few link to Music-electronic-forum but it seems to be dead.
thetragichero

Post by thetragichero »

try the wayback machine
also sometimes images only show if you're logged in so either register an account or use a generic login
PRR wrote: Plotting loadlines is only for the truly desperate, or terminally bored.