Manzamp - Revisited!

Dumble schematics, designs, pictures. Only members may post files here.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

ic-racer

Re: Manzamp - Revisited!

Post by ic-racer »

A while back I ran across a better picture of the original Manzamp. Probably the same picture, but maybe less 'lossy' generations of Jpeg copying.

Anyway, I think I can detect some components that I missed the first time around.

See attached image:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"You feel like you're floating on a football field filled with marshmallows." -Dumble
ic-racer

Post by ic-racer »

I hope someone builds one of these. Mine really sounds great. Maybe a few components different than the original, but whatever I came up with really sounds great. Someone needs to make one to hear for themselves.
"You feel like you're floating on a football field filled with marshmallows." -Dumble
angelodp

Post by angelodp »

Ice-racer, it's a wonderful amp and of late I have been delving in. Unfortunately most of the old pics are gone, of your build. Any hope you can repost a few images of your final build. Great respect for your builds and tone your achieve.

best A
dorrisant

Post by dorrisant »

angelodp wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 12:03 am Ice-racer, it's a wonderful amp and of late I have been delving in. Unfortunately most of the old pics are gone, of your build. Any hope you can repost a few images of your final build. Great respect for your builds and tone your achieve.

best A
Please see page 1.

Also, no offense intended.

I'm thinking of building one soon. I have an combo amp (4x10) that is begging for a good circuit.
"Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned" - Enzo
dorrisant

Post by dorrisant »

I made one of these boards yesterday but forgot to take pics of it. I'll load it with eyelets and post when I can. I think it turned out great but we'll see.

Out of curiosity, has anyone else tried to verify the trace layout from page 1? I know I did when I drew it up but it never hurts to run it by fresh minds.

***Edit*** I posted pics of the two boards I made on page 1 post #2.
"Education is what you're left with after you have forgotten what you have learned" - Enzo